quarta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2009

Too Little, Too Late.

I want you. I want you now! At this moment, talking about the philosophy, i want you asking me if i want drugs, i want you just looking at me, passing the teeths on my lips. i want you saying that I’m different, that I’m not like the other girls that you know.
I want you at the internet, saying that i have to stay calm, even dont really knowing me. i want you spending your time with me, talking shit and asking my secrets, i want you asking me whatever you like, i want you talking of nerdcast even i dont understanding at that moment. i want to meet, again, you and all your life.
I want you in my bedroom. i want you touching me here, there, everywhere. i want you here, with me, in the computer, saying stupid things so we wont think about anything that we cant do. i want you singing good bands, listen to jazz. i want you with me, i want you protecting me of the cold, i want you asking me to stay with you, all the moments, all the ways. i want you talking with me about nerd stuff. i want you with your red eyes looking for the horizon. i want you saying that i have to see some movie, or have to read some book. i want saying anything.
i just want you. everywhere. with me. now.



but i can't.

Nenhum comentário: